Maintaining a sanitary and perfectly clean office or business space is not only a great idea, but it is also extremely necessary. Here is an in-depth post on 5 tips to find the best commercial cleaning company in Brisbane, Australia. It is important to make a positive first impression on potential consumers, as well as to maintain a happy and healthy workforce. The question then becomes, how does one go about hiring a reputable commercial cleaning company for a job of such importance? Here are the best tips to follow.
- Ask for opinions from local business owners in your area.
- Talk to a few commercial cleaning companies.
- Inquire with each of them about the types of insurance they provide.
- Ask about their employees’ training and screening.
- Ask about the materials they use for cleaning.
Let’s dive into deep with the above tips one by one.
Ask for opinions from local business owners in your area.
In any situation where you are looking for quality cleaning services, asking for referrals from some local businesses you know and trust is one of the most effective methods to go about it. Inquire about the kind of cleaning services they require and how they came to hire the commercial cleaning company in Brisbane they do business with. You should inquire about more than simply whether or not they enjoy working for the company; you should inquire about where and how they met them, as well as the quality of the service they received. Asking yourself the following questions can help you determine how much confidence you should have in that prospective cleaning company.
- Establishment: Pick a cleaning service that has a good reputation in your neighbourhood.
- Variety of services they offer: In order to continue in business while dealing with a various range of companies, they must provide a high level of service to each client.
- Testimonials or references: You can request a list of references from any professional cleaning business. A well-reputed company will be more than happier to provide some testimonials or references when you ask.
Talk to a few commercial cleaning companies.
It is critical that you speak with at least three commercial cleaning services companies before making your final decision. While you’re doing it, you should make sure you acquire detailed estimates from each of the three contractors. It is critical to record the quotes in writing so that they can be compared and contrasted more easily later. Another benefit of keeping a recorded quote is that if you feel that they are not performing their duties as promised or that you have other concerns, you can refer to the paperwork that was provided to you to resolve the situation.
Inquire with each of them about the types of insurance they provide.
It is your responsibility to ensure that they have the required amount of workers’ compensation and general liability insurance in place. You should inquire about it, but you should also do all at your disposal to verify the information that they provide you. It is possible that you will be on the hook for a significant amount of money if they do not carry the appropriate quantity of either type of insurance. Any amount of time you spend checking on this will be well worth it once you have signed up with a business cleaning services company and have gained more peace of mind.
Ask about their employees’ training and screening.
In the end, a commercial cleaning services company is only as excellent as the individuals who work for them. You should ask as follows:
- How does the cleaning company recruit their employees? – The manner in which a cleaning firm recruits and hires its employees makes a significant difference. Because most commercial cleaning companies operate at night and on weekends when your employees are off for the day, you must be confident in their reliability.
- What is their turnover rate? In an ideal world, you would engage a commercial cleaning business that takes such good care of its employees that there is practically no turnover. Given how frequently individuals change employment these years, that may not be realistic, but you can locate a company that values its employees and treats them well.
- What kind of training do they provide to their employees? Because cleaning a business is different from cleaning a home, commercial cleaning companies should offer professional training to their employees.
Ask about the materials they use for cleaning.
Look for a cleaning service that uses eco-friendly cleaning supplies. Research shows that indoor pollution levels can be up to five times higher than those found outside a home, depending on the study. When it comes to businesses, the difference might be much more pronounced. Hiring a commercial cleaning company that uses eco-friendly cleaning supplies is one method to improve the health of your workplace.
With covering all the above tips, BMproperty services commercial cleaning service is at the top cleaning firm in Brisbane, Australia. Don’t wait another minute to call us and schedule a free consultation today!